vibration issues on Stag

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: vibration issues on Stag
From: "sujit roy" <sujitroy@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:16:51 PST
Some last year I reported a periodic vibration, felt
through the front seats, while driving at around
65mph. After having replaced the UJs in the prop shaft
and having the whole lot re-balanced, I now get a
constant vibration at around 80 mph.  My UJ's in the
half shafts need replacing and I'm suspecting that
these are causing the vibration.  What other things
could be causing this vibration? The prop shaft
according to the guy who re-balanced it said it was
fine. He was familiar with the type of prop shaft the
Stag uses.

Sujit