Re: weather

To: Frank & Sandy Crowe <thecrowes@hotmail.com>, list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weather
From: Jim <cartr4a@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 04:44:46 -0600
I certainly enjoyed the Chicago weather. The TR4a was out Saturday and
Sunday. Saturday was the first topless drive of the new year. I even
enjoyed the walk home when my battery died. It felt good though. The
drive and the walk. How can you complain in 70 degree weather in March?

Jim
"67 TR4a
http://www.homestead.com/jimstriumph