TR4 Help Requested from Experts and/or List Lurkers

To: Will Daehler <wdaehler@execpc.com>
Subject: TR4 Help Requested from Experts and/or List Lurkers
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:44:01 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Will Daehler
>I'm going to run a line from the always
hot spade connector on the solenoid to the spade connector marked
negative on the coil. I have a short little white jumper wire from the
coil to the distributor.  I'm not too sure about this, but I thought
that the spade connector should go from the + of the coil to the
distributor.  This just leaves two spade terminals to use up on the top
of the coil. I'm guessing that the neg terminal remains unused, and
perhaps the + gets grounded.  Not sure. What do you think?
<

Will,

The two connections you have described are all that you need.  Make no
other connections (except for the high tension coil wire, of course).

Dave