RE: Badge Bar for TR4, TR4A, TR250 Opportunity

To: "'Brian Sanborn'" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, Steven McCutcheon <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Subject: RE: Badge Bar for TR4, TR4A, TR250 Opportunity
From: "Burnett, Vern VE SDPR" <VB157234@MSXSOPC.SHELL.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:03:55 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Burnett, Vern VE SDPR" <VB157234@MSXSOPC.SHELL.COM>
The overriders on the 4A and 250 arewider on the bumper than the TR4.  The
badge bar will have to be longer.  The present bar that I have made WILL NOT
fit the 4A or 250 unless a TR4 bumper has benn installed.  I hope to produce
the 4A and 250 badge bar in a couple of months.  Those who are interested,
stay tuned.

Thanks!