Fw: A Great Rep!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A Great Rep!
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:09:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I apologize to the list for this post, I just want each of you to see what a
total piece of S@#T this liar is, and answer his gutter trash, sorry, I
think all should know

Jamie Barnhardt's bills were all paid in advance, it also cost me 1500 to
repair the paint and body work he did, also I asked him where the 4 gals. of
paint were on my T/R3 that I bought and paid for, 4 gals. on a "3", like
you, he tells a few lies and steals a little also.

John Caton (owner) paid the 1400 stop payment check, call him and ask.

John Warfield, sold me parts that were supposed to be new and would fit a 59
T/R 3, they were used, and would not fit, also ask John how much money John
Leddingham owes the members of his club for parts they paid for and never
got, or did get pure junk from him.

John Leddingham, a ex-con who is barred from every show and club in Va., ask
him what

Dave Bartlette, a V.P. of a very large drug store chain, it should be
interesting what Dave B has to say, he's been my ="Brother-in-Law for over
30 years
Now go, back in your gutter and call the other lying thief and come up with
some more of your S@#T.