Re: Triumphs and Chinese Philosphy, (little LBC).

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumphs and Chinese Philosphy, (little LBC).
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:04:55 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Thanks Leon:

As a University Professor in Religion, I couldn't have said it better.
If, on rare occasions the TR6 breaks down, I figure it is time to be in
harmony with nature, to stop and see the world, and to smell the roses.
Everytime I have had something happen, I have met nice people, had
wonderful experiences, enjoyed myself completely.  I feel sorry for all
the people who race back and forth in their effecient and dependable
machines...they miss out on so much of life!  ;-)

Hope to see you in March,

Michael