Re: How many are we?

To: "List Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:05:23 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all
I organise the Isle of Wight Area for a local area of the Triumph Dolomite
Club (national) and also The Isle of Wight Triumph Club, this is intended to
be for all models (yes including the Acclaim I have my reasons long story
etc). The Island is diamond shaped and 13 miles the short way and 24 the
long way and folks over here think the county town (roughly in the middle)
is a long way away and raising enthusiasm can be hard work, how you folks
with more miles than our long way to your neighbours cope is beyond me Keep
Up the Good Work. We don't have a building these things belong to the HQ's
of the bigger clubs!!

Graham.