Re: Superlites

To: wizardz@toad.net, "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Superlites
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:43:49 PDT
Not trying to start a "war" over this, but I beg to differ.  If you look at
Superlite's
web site, its obvious they ARE trying to cater to cars that are 30 years old.
 They list wheel fitments for AH3000, Sumbeams, MGs, small TRs, 240Zs, Minis,
etc and also show photos of same.  Most modern "ricerockets" wouldn't be caught
dead with a set of "period" wheels like the panasports/minilites/superlites