Re: The Shop

To: sportsix63@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: The Shop
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:48:46 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would put me experience
with them on the list.
I had bought a very expensive item from The Shop on eBay. I had very good
response and the item was mailed promptly.  This was at about the same
time that you were having problems. For what its worth...
Larry Miceli

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:52:59 -0800 (PST) jim williams
<sportsix63@yahoo.com> writes:

>Well, it has finally ended. As I wrote before, I was
>having a lot of trouble getting my parts from this
>place of business. In the end I didn't get my
>speedometer but, I did receive the refund. It took
>nearly three months. Oh well, live and learn.
>Jim
>Do You Yahoo!?

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club