Re: A Painful Day....

Subject: Re: A Painful Day....
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:54:51 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Tom,

Been there do that!! Also be sure to wear short sleeve shirts and pants when
welding to get a nice sun burn. Then there's the part about bending over to
pick something up and coming up and hitting your head on a nice sharp (but
clean - just sandblasted) piece of body work, immediately followed by a trip
to the hospital to have the stitches put in to stop all this red stuff from
getting in you eyes.

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII