Re: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - TRIUMPH!

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - TRIUMPH!
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 22:53:02 -0800
Hehhehe.....or should I say Mu Muhu Muhuhahahha!

If only they knew the ulterier motives behind dragging them and the little ones
off to those 'durned car shows'.

We could make a Charlton Heston/Bud Light commercial out of this one:

Brian:
Hardly had the words left her mouth "....why don't you have them on your
carrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
I felt like the world had slowed to a stop and hung there on her last word. I
knew the time was at hand.

Charlton:
Strike lad......strike while the iron is hot!

Brian:
I had the part number at hand hoping for the situation to present itself but
now I did'nt know how I was going to pull it off without seeming desperate.

Charlton:
What to do!? What to do!?

Brian:
Yea...well
"I responded immediately buy ordering Chrome WW and conversion parts from TRF
that same day at the VTR convention."

Charlton:
"He angles for the Chrome!"

Brian:
Yea....well they were backordered for 6 months.

Charlton:
Excellent reflexes compadre .........and not a second to spare!

Brian:
Really?

Charlton:
Heck Yes!

Brian:
But....their stilllll on back order?

Charlton:
I love it.......

.....personal struggle

overwhelming odds........

TRIUMPH!

;-)

Disclaimer:
Take it for what it is....a joke.
I like TRF, Charlton Heston and Bud Light.

Steve Nabors
B'ham AL
'74 TR6
.......1 year now and still without wire wheels ;-)