Stag hardtop parts needed

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag hardtop parts needed
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:41:10 -0500
I am in need of the rear plunger for the Stag hardtop. The body shop lost
mine when they painted the thing. Does anyone have a parts hardtop out
there?

I am also looking for a set of side window seals or a bad used one that I
can send to a company in Canada who has expressed an interest in
remanufacturing the seal. If someone has one that is really bad and can
send me about 6 inches of the seal I can send this to the trim company
and get a quote.

Thanks,
Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club