Miata Z3 on Ebay???? non-LBC [U can say that!]

To: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Subject: Miata Z3 on Ebay???? non-LBC [U can say that!]
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:46:26 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Cosmo writes:
>Hi Guys!
>       I always thought that the Ohio R. started in NY @ Allegany State
park
>as the Allagany R. BTW, do you guys know what I did to the river after
>one night of drinking?  8>)   -Cosmo Kramer

OK Cosmo, if we follow this line of reasoning to its ultimate conclusion
we would have to say that all rivers start in the ocean where water
evaporates into the atmosphere to form rain that falls on the land mass
and flows into the rivers of the world and then overflows the banks and
inundates the new office parks built on the flood plain.

And all of us living downstream say "CUT IT OUT!"

Dave