Tires for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires for TR6
From: AL DUFAULT <al.tracy@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:03:02 -0500
Tires, a good subject!  I went to great detail to find a tire that would
look good, ride good, be cost effective and have the exact height as the
Mich. red line.  My choice was a Dunlop D65T (T is for touring)in a
P205/70R15.  They are the same height as the original tires within
thousandths.  They are about a half inch wider at the tread and they
don't rub.  These tires were about $65.00 mounted and balanced.  They are
less to buy from the tire rack, but you have to pay shipping and pay to
mount and balance.   They ride great, have a good profile and tread
design.  I would buy them again.  Check 'em out! You can see what they
look like on www.tirerack.com
Cheers!
Al Dufault
'74 TR6, '69 MGB