RE: silly(?) Colortune question

To: "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: silly(?) Colortune question
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:18:14 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Douglas, I think I'm the one that started that thread a while ago.  I got a
lot of responses, either the respondent loved or hated the Colortune.  Some
said they tried it and it didn't help at all, others swore by it.  The
numbers were divided almost 50/50.  A number of those that responded
positive said they used two, one for the front and one for the rear carb.  I
plan to buy one when the wife tells me we have the money.  I'm going to buy
one and try it before buying a second one.  With only one, you will just
have to put it in a front cylinder and adjust the front carb, then move the
colortune to a rear cylinder and adjust the rear carb.   Hope this helps.

Ken Waringa
71 TR6 (almost on the road again)
74 Midget