VTR 2000 Convention Press Release

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 2000 Convention Press Release
From: "Bruce Harding" <britauto@europa.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:01:59 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Here's the latest VTR 2000 convention press release.  Feel free to
distribute it as you see fit.

Bruce Harding
President Portland Triumph Owners Association

For Immediate Release

Re:  VTR 2000

Date:  February 2000

Please publish the following press release in an upcoming edition of your
publication, newsletter and/ or website:

Looking for a unique vacation destination? Join the Portland Triumph Owners
Association as we host the VTR 2000 National Convention in Portland,
Oregon – August 2 - 6.  Scenic tours, awards, a funkhana, autocross, raffle,
photo contest, choice prizes, a delicious banquet and special surprises
await you.

The magnificent Colombia River Gorge, a National Scenic Area,
(www.columbia-river-gorge.com) will be the show backdrop for an array of
breathtaking Triumphs. In addition, you’ll enjoy outstanding accommodations
at our host hotel, The Greenwood Inn, (www.greenwoodinn.com) located within
minutes from Portland (www.pova.com).  Be sure to register by July 1st for a
chance to win a free night’s stay at this award winning hotel (must make
reservations at The Greenwood to be eligible).

As a special treat, all are invited to watch the autocross participants
experience the thrill of driving Portland International Raceway,
(www.teleport.com/~pir/pir),       home to The Rose Cup Indy Racecar Series
and numerous high profile driving events.

Sound like fun?  Fill out a registration form on our website at
www.PortlandTruimph.org.  VTR 2000 won’t be the same without you!

For more information or to register, contact:

Portland Triumph Owner’s Association
61635 N.W. Agaard Road
Gales Creek, OR  97117 USA
Phone:   (503) 357-5640