Re: Triumph original Girling clutch master cap -- finish?

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: Triumph original Girling clutch master cap -- finish?
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:19:48 -0500
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
I always thought they were just natural aluminum/silver finish.  At least
all my 6s have been like that...

Joe Burlein
72 TR6

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:46:14 -0500 "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
writes:

> They can be gloss black, or natural, if you want natural, just use a
> S/S
> wire brush, a real nice finish. The gloss black of course should
> only be
> done in "Powder-Coat"  "FT"

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.