Re: Rebuilding Dash and Glove Box on TR3

To: moag@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilding Dash and Glove Box on TR3
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:18:10 EST
Hi Dave,
I know I'm a little late, but IMHO you really need to remove the dash to
cover it.
When I did my dash I found it a chore to stretch the vinyl around the
compound curves of the lower dash. In order to get the proper "purchase", it
needs to be securely attached to the upper dash.
Wrapping and glueing the vinyl around the inside of the upper dash will
acomplish this.
I also used an old center cluster panel to SEAT the vinyl to the depression
in the center.
I'm doing the entire interior myself......right down to purchasing foam,
vinyl and making all panels.
If you need any other pointers, let me know.

Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB RD  GHN3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L