TR4A or TR250 Bumper Bar (AMCO style)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A or TR250 Bumper Bar (AMCO style)
From: "Gerald M. Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:46:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Does anyone know of an available TR4A or TR250 front Bumper Bar? I believe
these were available through Triumph Dealers or via AMCO direct. These are
different from a TR4 as they connect below the bumper and come up around the
bumperettes. I would like to purchase one if it's reasonable.
Also if anyone has the original AMCO literature and could provide a number I
would be appreciative. Better yet a scan photo would be great.

Thanks
Jerry Van Vlack
1966 TR4A CTC 69150LO
Hudson, OH