Values?

To: submit <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Values?
From: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:38:19 -0500
>The whole TR series is bound to increase in value.  TR3's are selling for
what MG TD's used to sell for (although that's partly because TD's have
come down a bit).  People are discovering that Triumphs are wonderful
driver's cars.  The TR6, being a later model, will take a while to catch
up
to the value of the TR3.  But inevitably it will.  The TR6 is the
smoothest
TR.  It has the best ride, and is the most appreciated on long country
drives.  The TR6, and the later TR4s, also have the real wood dash, and
that's an aesthetic detail that shouldn't be underestimated, since that
touch of "olde world charm" is rare and will likely never happen again.
The TR4, 4A, 250, and more modern-looking 6 will soon be looked upon
in the same light as the TR3---as part of a unique, bygone era when
motoring was a joy and most sports cars were Made in England.  -Phil
Haldeman
Hi List!
        Ok, I'll chime in here with my 2 cents. I'd like to think that the TR4
& TR4/A might bring in a little higher price than the TR250 & TR6. The
simple reason that the TR4 & /A  has almost no polution garbage. Of
course, I am a little more partial to the TR4/A 8>). -Cosmo Kramer TR4/A