RE: Of fools and their money

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Of fools and their money
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:47:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
While I happen to agree with Phil, I think we have to keep in mind that the
hobby is a diverse group who should do whatever floats their boat.  I like
driving and care neither about excessive originality nor maintaining
absolutely pristine condition.  I want drivability.  But if your thrill is
perfection in restoration to showroom condition that's fine too!  We
shouldn't be so judgmental about each other's focus of interest.  We all
learn from each other and we all are keeping the marque alive.

BTW, I posted it over on 7/8 list, but don't think I did over here.  I
finally got the EFI adjusted correctly on the TR8 and all the vacuum leaks
sealed and PASSED emissions. CO came down from 11.3 to 1.6.  I actually have
a license plate and can drive legally! Not only that but it was just in
time, the 6 blew out a rear wheel bearing and is on the jack stands for
repairs.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK