Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction

To: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>, "Lawrence G Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:16:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken, the actual value of any car is determined by the buyer, in this case or
any orther case the buyer knew what he wanted and was prepared to pay his
price for it. The buyer could not possibly go out buy a car and have it
professionally restored to show condition for this price (21.5K), so the
buyer actually saved 5/10K for a show car, quite a savings. If Larry M. said
it was a very nice car, he knows, he's been in the business long enough.
When ever you get ready to sell your "6", this is a very good selling tool,
every owner of a T/R 6 benefits from such sales as these, showing our
investments are going up, and thats not stupid, it's about time these cars
started getting their recoginition as they so well deserve. I wonder what
would happen if George Proctor decided to sell his T/R 6, double that figure
I would guess, just let the stupid people keep raising our prices we deserve
it, and the value is there.  "FT"