Unusual TR4 ad for sale on ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Unusual TR4 ad for sale on ebay
From: "culture.virus" <culturevirus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:27:11 -0800
Did anyone see an old advertisement for sale on ebay of a TR4 "fastback". I
look at the ad and the pic is pretty small but it looks alot like a Dove`.
The subject text the seller put in mentioned something about fibreglass and
as I recall the Dove` was all metal. Also the price in the add was like
$299 so it was obviously a conversion or a mega-sized hardtop. Anyway do
search for "tr-4" on ebay to see what I mean....
culture.virus