pounds, headers, exhaust and thanks

To: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
Subject: pounds, headers, exhaust and thanks
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:21:22 -0500
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "John A. Simmons"
>They sent the following reply:

>RR1400 FULL SPORTS SYSTEM £300.00
>INC: MANIFOLD, INTERMIDIATE STRATE THROUGH PIPE AND SINGLE REAR SILENCER
>ALL LARGE BORE.
>DELIVERY £54.00 5 DAYS

>I know its the same language, but are they saying the same thing I'm
asking
>and does everyone think this is a reasonable price? <

Its your money.  It's really easy for us to spend your money.  Sure spend
$600 on your exhaust.  You don't need food for 4 months.  But for a
complete system INCLUDING manifold is not bad but if you can wait for their
"free carriage offer" (free shipping) you can save £54.00 (almost $90).

The SS exhaust alone is about $300 so you are getting the SSheaders for
about $180.  That's not a bad price.

Just my opinion

Dave Massey