Re: Location of GT6+ and W.C.

To: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>, Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Location of GT6+ and W.C.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 22:55:20 -0600
To be perfectly correct,.... as indeed we all try to be, W.C.Fields
headstone has just the date and his name, apparently the powers that be
at the cemetery(Name escapes me) took exception to the inscription he
wanted on it, which was to read :
       "On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia......."
......DK
PS.
   But you know what they say. "Be in bed by 11 o'clock or you should go
home."