weather

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: weather
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:05:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, well, another mild and pretty January day (72) here in N. Virginia,
that our car club membership (wife & I) decided to take the "A" for a nice
coastal ride. It is always a pleasure this time of year to go for a joy
ride, you see we have shipped most (not all) of our retired people to S.
Florida for the season, where the weather is about 5 degrees warmer, while
traveling along "Swampy Creek Coastal Road" and gazing out across the 20
foot wide creek, the water is so clear you can still see the date of
manufacture  on the can of PBR  that has been in the creek for over 20
years, it's just a pleasure to drive these gravel roads all by yourself with
no other cars causing traffic jams this time of year as they have in S.
Florida, can't stay out much longer, wife wants to get home to see the
Redskins beat that semi-pro team from S. Florida (No Not N. Fla. Walt), you
folks hold out for about 4 more months and most of those old sheep will
return back up here and you can have your roads back again, enjoy your
drives and stay cool.  "FT"