New subscriber

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New subscriber
From: Tadd Clayton <t.clayton@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:32:29 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
Hi everyone

I've just subscribed (digest) and thought I'd say hi.  My partner and I have
just bought a
1962 Herald 1200 Coupé in (to put it charitably) well used condition.
Fortunately all the
badges and chrome (including the overriders) appear to be there and in
reasonable condition.
It currently has a 13/60 engine in it - we don't know much about it's history
and have no
idea where the original engine is.  We plan take it back to the chassis and
restore it to a
level where it will be a fun driver.  We'll probably add a few extras such as a
wood dash
and possibly a dolomite 1850 engine as we have one available and I've been told
it should
fit.  Hopefully we won't offend too many people but we're more interested in a
fun,
comfortable driver than a concours winner.

I look forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing when I can.

Tadd
----------------------
Tadd Clayton
Data Manager