THE LIST/ And 1 parts question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: THE LIST/ And 1 parts question
From: chester masterson <cmasterson99@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

OK THE NAMES HAVE BEEN REMOVED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT

I aggree most people likely have no idea who Mark is or that he is the
one that provides the server that runs the whole shabang, nor do they
remember back when his computer had a rather limited amount of memory
and we really had to watch what we posted to the list, including
removing most of what we were replying to like the msg, the header, the
footer, so as not to take up so much room.. And I'm not saying they
need to know about the old days on the list. All I'm saying is that
this is a Triumph List, yes it's great to chat back and forth, but it
dosn't have to go to the list to accomplish this, the buttons at the
top actually give you a choice, REPLY TO ALL, OR SIMPLY REPLY.
And it dosn't do a whole lot of good to resend the original msg with
the reply. The person that wrote it can most likely archive his
original if the memory fails.  Most people don't have the time
neccessary to sift thru all the messages and take what they want, at
the very least it would help if they just redid the subject line to
inform people that it was just another chat, not really ment to be
imfomative, another  simple courtasy.

Well now I have probaly done it. Not only have I most likely not been
politacly correct but I have added to the retaric of the list.

So at least here is a question for anyone that has read this far down
that actually pretains to the spirit of the list.

Who has the best price on TR-6 U-joints???

Thanks and it's back to the archives for me.

Chet

Chet