Vendors on list (was : Brake Light Switch)

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vendors on list (was : Brake Light Switch)
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:07:36 -0700
On Wednesday, August 25, 1999 12:09 PM, Robert J Carley
[SMTP:rcarley@uoguelph.ca] wrote:

> I sometimes worry about people who work for a supplier being on this
list.

I disagree entirely.  Peter's presence (and occasional posts) on the list
keep us all reminded that the people we are insulting may well be listening
<g>
It's also nice to occasionally hear a vendor's reply to our complaints.

And,  many times the best informed people are those who work "in the
industry".  (Brian Schlorff particularly springs to mind ...)

BTW, I've had to replace my brake light switch exactly twice in 15 years.
 First time, I used one from Bap-Geon that lasted only about 2 years, but
the one I got from Moss about 5 years ago is still working.  I've promised
myself if it ever happens again, I'm going to switch to an American
mechanical (not hydraulic) brake light switch, mounted right on the pedal
box.

Randall
59 TR3A "daily driver wanna be"