Re: TR3 Ground Strap Location?

Subject: Re: TR3 Ground Strap Location?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:44:34 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred :

Not dumb at all.  I think that confirms my suspicion, that Triumph
relied on those bolts to carry the starting current between the body and
frame.  As I recall, all the other body mounts have rubber on both
sides, except where the bolts through the floor pans into the
outriggers.  Anyone who adds rubber in the floor pan mounts is in for a
rude surprise when their choke cable smokes (a common symptom of an
ungrounded engine).

Randall