Re: Monza Header - Warning LBC Content

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Monza Header - Warning LBC Content
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:10:06 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark,
You would do well not to weld any part of your exhaust system,  Since
installing mine, I have had it off at least a dozen times to do upgrades
and repairs.  Most likely, you will too.

I used 2 45 degree angle pipes of the correct diameter to bend into an
"S" shape and clamped all the connections.  The header comes with a
collector that will adapt the the angle pipes and then route to your
stock or after market pipe and mufflers.  (No Flange)

Hope this helps,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer