bio

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: bio
From: "Shannon Cole" <shang@sonet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:08:48 -0500

Hello all,
   Everyone else is doing it, I may as well join in.
Hi my name is Shannon Cole, I was born and raised in a tiny little town
about 60 miles west of Birmingham Al. I'm 30years old (thats 10 less than
my car) , been married the last 9 to my beautiful wife, Angelia. Currently
work as as a locomotive engineer for one of the nations largest railroads.
I became enamored with my uncle's 59 TR3  when I was about 6 years old.
Don't know why, it never ran, just got pushed around a lot. Anyway  my
uncle passed away and the car was given to the family motorhead. Due to
health reasons it sat untouched another 7 years then was given away again,
to another cousin who didn't want it but graciously accepted. I finally got
my turn with the car this past year and have never looked back. Today it
sits quitely in my garage hoping I'll put the body back on and take her for
a spin. I'm still a long way off, but I've loved every minute so
Shannon