Re: Locks

To: JFOWLER@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Locks
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:29:08 EDT
James,
It's very straight forward.  Remove the switch assembly from the dash.
Insert the key.  Turn the switch to the on position.  You'll notice a small
hole in the side of the switch housing near the far end.  With the key in the
on position, you will see a spring loaded pin thru the hole.  Use a paper
clip to depress the spring loaded pin and withdraw the lock cylinder from the
switch body.  Simply insert the new cylinder (with key) until the spring
loaded pin pops into place, switch to the off position and remove the key.
good luck,
Bill Babbitt
TR3A In a Bag (soon to be painted)
Gales Ferry, Ct

In a message dated 8/17/99 4:54:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,