RE: TR3 Register

To: "'Geo Hahn'" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Register
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:12:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

George & fellow '3 owners.   I have started (and stalled) work on a register
of TR2/3's.  I have the membership survey information from VTR as well as
quite a bit of information garnered from this list and elsewhere (somewhat
clandestinely).  I had hoped to get it in some kind of presentable form by
VTR, but obviously didn't make it.   If you have specific information you
are looking for, fire away and I'll try to respond.  Otherwise, look for a
notice on this list or on my website within the next month (Sep 15).

Carl Musson
Tampa, Florida (USA)
TR3A's - 1958 Driver &
1960 Concours d'wannabe
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/

"You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road..."