Another Bio: IE Ego Gratification

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Bio: IE Ego Gratification
From: Jason Sherlock <sherlock@ast.lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:40:53 -0600

Okay it's monday and I'm still trying to ease into the working routine so I
guess I just might as
well make my contribution to this discussion.

I'm 27, graduated with a Master's degree in Aerospace Eng. from CU, Boulder,
and reside in
Colorado.  I'm trading in my current aerospace related job for a software
development job in Norway
(not to mention the most incredible girl that I've ever met lives in Oslo!).

My first car (which  plagues me and my driveway to this day) is a used '88
Pontiac Grand (Sc)Am.
This car is indestructible (I've tried everything from ramming snow banks to
sawzalls), but
unimaginably boring to drive.  My second car was a used '89 16V VW GTi  who's
history is best left
unmentioned.  Last March (taking a cue from my roommate who owns 2 Minis) I
bought a '74 TR6.  Since
then my roommate and I have been competing to see who's cars get the best mpbd
(miles per
breakdown).  In all I couldn't be happier with the car.  You can't beat the
'cool factor' of the
TR6, and I've never had so much fun while working on a car.  Currently I'm
investigating what it
takes to ship the car with me to Norway.

Besides working on/driving the TR6 I also snowboard, mountain bike, and wake
board like a banshee.
Sometimes, after a couple (or more) beers, I'll also attempt to record what
some of my close friends
have been kind enough to call music.

Car wise, my next big goal is to grab a Super 7.

--
Jason Sherlock
sherlock@ast.lmco.com