Re: PI Conversion Thoughts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PI Conversion Thoughts
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:28:29 -0500
I have a converterd PI TR-6 with an un-baffled tank. As long as I keep the tank
1/4 full I have no problems.
If I let it drop below 1/4 and a make a very hard corner then she'll sputter
for a moment until the fuel settles.
It serves as a 'slow down and get some gas' reminder. Someday I may go to the
trouble of baffling, but I
doubt it.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com