My TR-4 Is Running Again - Thanks!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: My TR-4 Is Running Again - Thanks!
From: Mark Clark <clarkm@oit.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
  Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions.  I checked the fuel flow, fuel
tank venting, distributor advance, float levels, and the fuel pump bowl. I
also replaced the spark plugs. Turned out it was the coil - to my
considerable surprise the local auto parts store had one (for less than
the Big Three) and once it was in things were pretty much fixed.  i then
adjusted the carbs, and now the Tiggermobile runs like a top.  Took my
wife to the supermarket for some dinner - and the trip was no problem.

  Again, thanks so much for all the ideas - the Tiggermobile is running
better than ever, due to all the special attention.  I appreciate all
those who took time to email me!

Dr. Mark Clark
Oregon Institute of Technology