Re: Windscreen removal on MkII

To: "Jim" <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen removal on MkII
From: "BOB KAMHOLTZ" <THUNDERBOLT@TECHHEADNET.COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:21:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Jim:
Put the nuts back on, then take a punch and a hammer, than put the punch
inside the nut. then hit the punch with the hammer. you may have to hit it
several times to loosen them. The bracket on the body is tapered. this is
why it is so hard to get apart. when you put the wind screen back on put on
some Never-sez. My help if there is a next time.

Good Luck
Bob Kamholtz
ECOD