Re: Theft Proofing - switch locations anyone?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Theft Proofing - switch locations anyone?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:37:49 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I was thinking once that a valve on the gas line that could operated by a
remote control would be really cool.  (I think I would take my chances on
getting sued by a car thief.)  The best setup might be to have it
automatically shut the supply off when the ignition is turned off and
require the emote to open the flow.  Then you wouldn't forget about it when
you parked and a thief watching you park wouldn't see that the switch
existed (is that good?)   Since you wouldn't have to actually access the
switch, it could be located under the car in an inconvienient location.
Anybody have any ideas on how to fabricate such a thing?  Or any thoughts on
why its another hairbrained idea?

Bob k