Re: Need Laygear for GT6 Tranny (Have a New One)

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Need Laygear for GT6 Tranny (Have a New One)
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:41:38 -0500
Cc: JRossi727@aol.com, dheglund@sgp.honeywell.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe,
        Interesting. UKC3196 is a kit comprising the cluster and and needles and
retainers. GT6 MK3 shows the gear only as 213527 and separately the same
needles. Thanks for the info!
BTW the early GT6 gear is 212993. But that info is from an old GT6 book, it
may have changed. (if it did, let me know, I might have).
Peter