Re: Theft Proofing

To: SpeedSites@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Theft Proofing
From: David Whitelaw <slasher_dw@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
I have no interest in the company, but there is a product call Sky
Alarm 2000.  When it detects the car
is being stolen (i.e., some motion detector ... etc)
it will not only dial 911 but will give an up to the
minute position of the car (via Global Positioning satellite - GPS) to
the police.  No noise, no alarms, only a very good change of retrieving
the car and the
bad guys.

David G. Whitelaw (slasher_dw@yahoo.com)
66 TR4A (being restored)