Need Laygear for GT6 Tranny

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Laygear for GT6 Tranny
From: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <dheglund@SGP.Honeywell.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:05:29 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list on this, but I'm having trouble finding a part for my
'69 GT6 tranny.  It's the laygear (or cluster gear) with 5 gears,
26,24,20,15&15 teeth respectively.  If anyone has one or knows of a source,
new or used, please e-mail me off-list.  Places I've already or currently
checking:    Rimmer Bros,  VicBrit, TRF, SpitBits, Moss, Obsolete Automotive
(Ca)
   TIA   Dave H.   '69 GT6 "The Mistress"  (not too satisfying lately)