Re: acid etching

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: acid etching
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:15:16 -0400
Cc: CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
If you check with any auto. paint/body supply store, they should caryy a
product called "PPG # 579 Metal-Prep", mix it 4/1, cost is 5.00 a qt.,
the very best rust remover, metal cleaner/prep I have ever seen. It will
work wonders with brass wool on chrome wheels or bumpers, just do not let
it dry on the metal, keep it wet, very good product.  "FT"