Back from VTR and TRF (Flintstone, GA)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back from VTR and TRF (Flintstone, GA)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:58:37 EDT
Hello All.  Well, I made it back Sunday night at 9 PM.  Wow what a drive in
the 74 TR-6. A total of 3,455 miles round trip. Two weeks and one day. VTR 99
was a ball.  Where the hell was all the people that was going to TRF party.
You did not miss much.  I did win the drag racing. Yes, the fastest TR-6
bracket racing at TRF 99 drags.  I seem to do better in a straight line than
auto crossing.
 It was nice seeing faces with email addresses.  We did not make it to the
Saturday's VTR  dinner.  When out to dinner for some more sea food.  See food
and eat it.  The boat ride out to the dinner on an island was great.  I am
alittle burnt out.  Which is normal for me?  As some of you may now know.
Talk more later. Also for not attending my mail for two weeks I had to
subscribe to the list again.  So I did miss a few days mail.    John,
Flintstone, GA