Re: non-standard TR6 seats

To: "Harrison" <hcbfc@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non-standard TR6 seats
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:36:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Rebuilding and reupholstering the seats in late model (separate headrest)
TR6s is pretty easy......... especially with the Vicky Brit free step by
step guide. Do them one at a time so you have the other one as a reference.
As to comfort...... I just drove 250 miles in 4 1/2 hours and feel great. In
the past week I did about 800 miles total and find them every bit as
comfortable as in my other 2 "modern" cars. I'm not a stickler for
originality but the stock seats are excellent as is.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD