Re: TRanny/diff work.

To: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: TRanny/diff work.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:42:05 -0700
Cc: "'Jim Davis'" <jh_davis@mindspring.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Gernot,

You are right, it does appear to be backwards, doesn't it.  However,
when a person is faced with fixing or restoring a car versus selling it,
and they find their budget is not sufficient to do the former, it
sometimes becomes the only conceivable option to sell it.  Looking at
the prices of running cars over here, they usually advertise it at a
very low price in order to sell it fast.

That is where guys like me come in.  Seeing the ad, we swoop down on the
unsuspecting party and offer him an even lower amount that he ends up
taking.

We then spend a lot of time stripping all the usable parts of the car
and using them in our own cars, selling what we don't need to others at
very reasonable prices but prices high enough to pay for the whole car
and a little more to compensate us for the trouble of dismantling it.

It's the "American Way".  God bless capitalism!

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer