RE: Stainless Trim Rings for TR6

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: Stainless Trim Rings for TR6
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:45:14 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Peter:

Good observations - I have been through all the mental gymnastics
myself.  I know I'm going to "ruin" my painted wheels, but I like the
look with the trim rings.  The reason I am not using my other trim rings
is that they are the original brushed aluminum rings ($$$$'s) and I
don't want to screw them up.

What I am curious about is whether as far as the stainless steel rims go
- from the various suppliers - are they all the same?

Oh, by the way, my car is now up to 8K miles, just too much fun driving
it.

Jack Radley