VTR - Here I Come

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR - Here I Come
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:56:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Leaving at 9:15 to meet Henry Frye in his TR3, a little North of Hartford,
CT. Then it's on to Keene, NH where we'll hook up with Dan Masters (TR6),
Fred Thomas (TR3) and Phil Barnes (TR6) for lunch and the 3 hour ride to
Portland. Now is this a cool group to caravan with or what! If anything
breaks or fails, I can't think of 4 guys I'd rather be with. My wife will be
following in her car and has already stated that I'll be in good hands so
she can shop her way across NH and Maine and see me at the hotel. What a
woman!
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD