Familiar Mk 2 GT6 - UK only

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Familiar Mk 2 GT6 - UK only
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:49:19 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
UK Listers

On my travels between home and work over the last few days, I've come across
a Valencia Blue GT6 registration PWK 468 G (I think it is). If the owner
reads this (or you know him) he lives in the Kineton or Banbury area, please
tell him that I wasn't flashing my lights at him for you to go faster. As
he'll know, this morning was one day when I kept with him all the way to
Moreton Morrell where I turned off. The reason behind me flashing my lights
was twofold. Firstly, the left hand part of his repro but original looking
silencer doesn't look to be too well mounted and is straining the rest of
the system. The second reason is that if he's got a noisy diff in the car, I
can probably tell him why it's like that. I'd rather do this face to face
than via the world at large. So, if he sees a white Clio (N865SDU) up his
arse end in the next day or so, flashing at him again, its me. He can stop
if he wants to - but I'm not too bothered if his exhaust falls off, though
he may be.

Cheers
John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook