TR6 Rear sway bar?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Rear sway bar?
From: "Harrison" <hcbfc@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 21:55:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I just got a 74 TR6 and the mechanic - he's been looking after the car for
the past 15 years - highly recommends getting a rear sway bar installed to
improve handling.

What's everyone's experience with adding rear sway bars - does it make a
significant improvement in handling? Harsh ride?  I read on someone's web
site that it cuts deeply into ground clearance.  Also, I got my Moss and
Victoria  catalogues and the Moss rear sway bar kit doesn't say make or
bushing type while the Victoria catalogue pushes ADDCO.   What are people's
preferences
out there?

thanks...H